Important Event Information
The information below should be read in conjunction with the Terms and Conditions printed on your ticket and on our website:
- Side stages commence from 11am. Main stages start at 12.30pm Fri-Sun and finish by midnight on Fri/Sat/Sun, although eateries, bars and other attractions may remain open until 2am each night.
- Single day ticketholders may enter the site only on the day/date shown on their ticket.
- Those who hold a 3-day Event Ticket (but NOT a Camping Ticket as well) may enter the site on Thursday, but only if they arrive by bus, not by private vehicle as the venue carpark is not open that day.
TRAFFIC AND CAR PASSES
- If you’re travelling to the festival in a private vehicle, make sure you have a Vehicle Entry Pass and that you understand the conditions attached to bringing a vehicle to the North Byron Parklands’ camping area or carpark. Vehicle Entry passes available for sale via moshtix.com.au from June 12.
- Campers can get a refund on the price of the Campground Vehicle Entry Pass if their vehicle has 3 or more occupants upon entry to the campground. Day Parking Entry Pass holders can get a proportionate refund (equivalent to the cost of parking per day) on a daily basis if their vehicle has 4 or more occupants upon entry to the NBP carpark each day.
- Please be patient when arriving at or departing from the festival. Lots of people will be trying to come and go at the same time which could result in some unavoidable delays, especially at the end of the night.
- Use shuttle buses between the festival and surrounding locations. Other bus operators also provide services from surrounding towns, airports etc – check the Transport page at www.splendourinthegrass.com
- Ride-sharing and public transport are great ways to help the environment, reduce traffic congestion and make new road trip friends. Go to www.jayride.com.au or check our website.
- Do not remove your wristband until the festival has ended. Lost wristbands will not be replaced.
- Patrons will have the opportunity to register and customise their online RFID wristband profile. Registering offers patrons access to special Social Media channels at the event as well as competitions and giveaways.
- The Supertop, MixUp and GW McLennan stages are indoor ‘big top’ style tents.
- Official merchandise is only on sale inside the site – respect the artists and do not buy bootleg products.
- Cloakroom will be available.
OTHER TICKETING INFO
- Ticket resale or reissue services may be offered via moshtix.com.au, but the final decision on whether such services will be provided is at the discretion of the Organiser.
- Children aged 11 and under are admitted FREE. At the festival entrance, parents/guardians will need to provide proof of a child’s age such as a school bus pass or similar.
- Minors aged 15 and under must be accompanied in and around the festival by a parent or adult guardian.
WHAT TO BRING (AND NOT TO BRING)
- Make sure you know what you cannot bring into the festival – check the Banned Items list here
- Remember to bring your ID and your ticket/s.
- Bring sunscreen, insect repellent, a hat, warm winter clothing or a raincoat if the weather indicates.
- Bring any medication you may need such as asthma inhalers, analgesic for headaches etc.
CARING, SHARING AND SAFETY
- Please wear enclosed footwear (not thongs) at all times. Our First Aid team wastes too much time treating avoidable, minor foot injuries such as cuts, stubbed toes, bruises and blisters. BYO Band-Aids for blisters.
- First aid facilities will be available in several locations around the site. Go to those areas for assistance.
- Avoid dehydration – drink plenty of water.
- Pace yourself to make sure you enjoy all 3 days (or 4 if you come along on Thursday night).
- Drink responsibly. People who are intoxicated will not be served alcohol.
- There will be a wide range of food options available on site, from sit-down restaurants to food stalls.
- Travel safely. Organise a designated driver. On the highway, take regular breaks and don’t drive if you’re tired or intoxicated. If walking, stay off the roadway. Do not walk along Tweed Valley Way or the Pacific Highway.
- Once at the Venue, please use designated pathways. On-site forest blocks and adjacent nature reserve are strictly out of bounds.
- Look out for your friends and fellow punters.
- If at any time you feel your safety or anyone else’s safety is threatened, please contact the nearest security guard.
- There will be a Patron Safety Hotline that you can call regarding safety, medical or security matters. This number will be on display around the site.
- Police will be present at the event. Drug detection dogs will also be in attendance.
- Police will be conducting roadside breath-testing and drug-testing on nearby roads.
- Follow the directions of festival staff and security personnel.
THE LAST WORD
- Please respect our neighbours, local residents where you’re staying and the local environment.
- Please don’t drop ciggie butts on the ground. BIN IT! Help keep the festival litter free!
- We play rain or shine! Have a great weekend!!