ALL AGES. PHOTO ID REQUIRED TO CONSUME ALCOHOL. | $355 + booking fees
3-DAY EVENT TICKET - CONDITIONS OF SALE & ENTRY
This ticket is sold or provided on the express condition that the holder is bound by the rules & regulations issued by Splendour In The Grass Pty Ltd (“the Organiser”). By purchasing this ticket you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions contained herein and on the Splendour in the Grass website.
This ticket permits entry to the festival at North Byron Parklands (the Venue), Wooyung, on Wed 23 (campers only), Thu 24-Sun 27 July 2014 (inclusive). This ticket does not permit entry to the venue campground unless holder also purchases a 2014 Camping Ticket. Operational Times: Wed 10am-midnight (Campers only), Thu 9am-midnight (Non-campers must use public transport), Fri-Sun 9am-2am. Day Carpark Times: Wed/Thu - Closed; Fri-Sun 10am-2am
- Ticketholders MUST show Photo ID at the festival entrance bearing the same name and date of birth details as those printed on their ticket.
- Vehicles entering the campers carpark, RV Carpark or day carpark must have a valid pre-purchased Vehicle Pass from moshtix.com.au. Pass must be displayed as per terms and conditions printed on the pass or as detailed on www.splendourinthegrass.com
- Tickets are non-exchangeable.
- It is a condition of purchase that the buyer consents to the Organiser retaining personal information as required by Privacy Amendment (Enhancing Privacy Protection) Act 2012(Cth). The Organiser will only hold your information for archive purposes and contacting you in relation to ticketing matters and event information. The Organiser will not trade, sell or otherwise dispose of your personal information.
- No refunds on tickets except as required by the Entertainment Industry Code of Fair Practice. Incorrect purchases DO NOT qualify for a refund.
- Do not share your ticket barcode with anyone else or you may be denied entry. Organiser reserves the right to deny admission to the bearer of any ticket that appears to have been tampered with.
- Your ticket will be exchanged for a wristband that you MUST keep on for the duration of the event.
- Anyone entering the site without a valid wristband will be deemed to have trespassed and will be handed over to the Police for charging. Maximum penalties apply.
- Those aged 15 and under must be accompanied by a parent or adult guardian at all times (within reason).
- All minors must abide by the festival’s Youth Policy as detailed at www.splendourinthegrass.com
- The entertainment area is licensed - patrons wishing to consume alcohol must have photographic ID. Anyone found supplying or buying alcohol for a minor will be evicted from the event & may face criminal charges. Any minor found consuming or in possession of alcohol will face similar action.
- Alcohol cannot be brought into the Venue including the carpark and campgrounds. Any alcohol will be confiscated and will not be returned.
- Bags & containers will be searched at the entry. Banned items include glass, alcohol, weapons, umbrellas and video cameras.
- Only empty plastic bottles may be brought into the entertainment precinct for refilling from water stations.
- Fireworks, flares and the lighting of fires are prohibited.
- Animals are prohibited, with the exception of service animals.
- Footwear must be worn at all times.
- Small still cameras are permitted but audio or video recording devices and professional still cameras are not.
- All ticket holders consent to any official filming & sound recording.
- Possession, sale or use of illegal drugs or illicit substances is strictly prohibited. Any persons found with them in their possession will be removed from the site and subject to police action.
- The Organiser reserves the right to refuse a ticketholder admission to the event or to evict that person from the event if they are affected by alcohol or drugs, or act in contravention of any of these Terms and Conditions.
- Activities such as moshing, crowd surfing, climbing and stage diving are dangerous to yourself and others. Organiser accepts no liability for any injuries or damages caused by these activities. Patrons engaging in these or other dangerous activities will be removed from the site.
- Patrons must not cause damage to, improperly use or tamper with any public facility or festival infrastructure, or cause any damage to flora and fauna on or surrounding the venue or enter any onsite bodies of water. Nor must they remove or attempt to remove any item or object from the venue or surrounding area.
- Patrons will be removed from the site if they behave in a threatening or inappropriate manner (aggressive, riotous, abusive, or insulting actions) towards other patrons or event staff.
- Right is reserved to vary programs and/or to add, withdraw or substitute artists. No refunds or compensation will be made should the program vary due to the non-appearance of an advertised artist.
- Except where liability cannot be excluded under legislation, the Organiser shall not be held liable for any loss, injury or damages sustained entering or on the festival site. Where permitted under the Australian Consumer Law (ACL), the Organiser limits its liability in respect of breach of any statutory guarantee under the ACL in the manner set out in sections 64A(1)(a) and 64A(2)(a) of the ACL.
- Tickets may not, without the prior written consent of the Organiser, be resold at a premium or used for advertising, promotion or other commercial purposes (including competitions and trade promotions) or to enhance the demand for other goods or services. If a ticket is sold or used in breach of this condition, the bearer of the ticket will be refused admission and the Organiser may take further legal action against any parties that have breached this condition.