Camping Ticket - Conditions of Sale & Entry
PLEASE NOTE: SPLENDOUR IN THE GRASS HAS SOLD OUT AND THE OFFICIAL TICKET RESALE FACILITY HAS NOW CLOSED.
$129 + $5 booking fee per ticket
This ticket permits entry to the Splendour in the Grass 2017 festival (“Event”) at North Byron Parklands (“the Venue”), Wooyung, The camping areas at the Venue, are open from 10am Wed 19 July until 5pm on Mon 24 July 2017. Camping Ticketholders will be admitted to the Venue campgrounds between 10:00am-10:00pm on Wed 19 July, 7:00am-10:00pm Thu 20 and Fri 21 July, and from 8:00am – 8:00pm on Sat 22 and Sun 23 July 2017
Private vehicles must have a valid Vehicle Pass to enter the Venue Car Parks & Campgrounds.
- Ticketholders MUST show valid Photo ID at the Event campground wristband station, bearing the same name and date of birth details as those printed on their Camping Ticket.
- All vehicles entering the Venue campgrounds must have the appropriate valid pre-purchased Vehicle Pass from www.moshtix.com.au. Vehicle Pass must be displayed as per the Terms and Conditions printed on the pass or as detailed on www.splendourinthegrass.com
- Vehicles, once parked in the Venue campgrounds, cannot be moved until the end of the Event.
- Tickets are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
- It is a condition of purchase that the Ticketholder consents to the Organiser collecting and retaining their personal information. The Organiser will hold your information as required by the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) and for contacting you in relation to ticketing matters and Event information. The Organiser will not trade or sell your personal information.
- Every person staying in the Venue campgrounds requires a valid 2017 Camping Ticket. It is not one ticket per campsite or one ticket per vehicle, but one ticket per person aged 12 years and over.
- Camping tickets do not grant access to the Event. You will need a separate Event Ticket to enter the Festival site for each person aged 12 years and over.
- No refunds on tickets except as required by law &/or specified by the Live Performance Australia Ticketing Code of Practice. Incorrect purchases DO NOT qualify for a refund or exchange.
- The Organiser reserves the right to enforce published ticket purchase limits and cancel any tickets obtained above said limits by any one customer.
- If you are removed from Venue and/or denied entry to the Venue or the Event, you will not be entitled to any ticket refund and/or compensation.
- Do not share your ticket barcode with anyone else or you may be denied entry. The Organiser reserves the right to deny admission to the holder of any ticket that appears to have been tampered with, counterfeited or duplicated.
- Upon entry to the Venue campgrounds, your ticket will be exchanged for a wristband that you MUST keep on for the duration of the Event. Lost, damaged or stolen wristbands will not be replaced.
- Anyone entering the Venue Campgrounds, or found onsite at the Event without a valid wristband, will be deemed to have trespassed and will be handed over to the Police for charging. Guests and/or visitors of Camping Ticket holders are not permitted in the Venue campgrounds. Maximum penalties apply.
- Ticketholders aged 15 and under must be accompanied by a parent and/or adult guardian at all times, who must also hold a valid Camping Ticket to the Event.
- All minors, their parent and/or adult guardian must abide by the Event’s Youth Policy as detailed at www.splendourinthegrass.com
- The Venue, including the entertainment areas, car parks and campgrounds are licensed. Patrons wishing to purchase and/or consume alcohol must be over 18 years of age and have valid photographic ID. Anyone found supplying or buying alcohol for a minor will be evicted from the Event & may face criminal charges. Any minor found consuming or in possession of alcohol will face similar action.
- Alcohol cannot be brought into the Venue including the entertainment areas, car parks and campgrounds. Any alcohol brought into the Venue will be confiscated and will not be returned. Organiser reserves the right to take appropriate action in such circumstances.
- Vehicles, Bags, containers and other personal items will be searched at the entry to the Venue to check for any banned items. Banned items include glass, alcohol, weapons, umbrellas, selfie sticks , video cameras (including GoPros), and drones. See full list of banned items at www.splendourinthegrass.com
- Protest and political paraphernalia and banners are not allowed in the Event or at the Venue. The Organiser reserves the right to remove any person in possession of or displaying these items, or any item which is deemed racist, vilifying, sexist and/or offensive.
- Fires, liquid fuel containers such as kerosene or petrol are prohibited in the Venue campgrounds. Gas fueled stoves and burners are allowed. Fire Marshals will be in the Venue campgrounds checking your setup to ensure safety, and will confiscate any liquid fuel containers such as kerosene or petrol.
- Fireworks, flares and the lighting of fires are prohibited.
- Animals are prohibited at the Venue, with the exception of service or assistance animals, such as Guide Dogs.
- All ticket holders consent to any official photography, filming & sound recording by the Organiser and/or any of its authorised representatives and contractors.
- Footwear must be worn at all times throughout the Event site.
- Small still cameras are permitted but professional audio or video recording devices, including GoPros, and professional still cameras are prohibited. Ticketholders are not permitted to record the Event (audio or video) for commercial purposes.
- 26. Possession, sale or use of illegal drugs or illicit substances is strictly prohibited at the Venue and the Event. Any persons found with illegal drugs or illicit substances in their possession will be removed from the Venue and subject to Police action.
- The Organiser reserves the right to refuse a Ticketholder admission to the Venue and the Event and/or to evict any person from the Venue and the Event if they are affected by alcohol or drugs, or act in contravention of any of these Terms and Conditions.
- Campers must not cause damage to, improperly use, or tamper with any Venue facility or Event infrastructure, or cause any damage to flora and fauna on or surrounding the Venue or enter any onsite bodies of water at the Venue. Patrons must not remove or attempt to remove any item or object from the Venue or surrounding area. Patrons accept full liability and responsibility for any loss or damage caused in contravention of this clause or any other term of these Terms and Conditions.
- Patrons will be removed from the Venue if, in the opinion of the Organiser, they behave or act in a threatening or inappropriate manner, including without limitation, any aggressive, riotous, abusive, offensive, racist, sexist or insulting actions towards other patrons, Event staff or any other persons at the Venue or the Event. Patrons are required to follow the reasonable directions of the Organiser and Event staff at all times.
- The Organiser reserves the right to vary the Event program and/or to add, withdraw or substitute artists. No ticket refunds or compensation will be made in such circumstances, or if the Event program varies due to the non-appearance of an advertised artist. The Event will take place rain, hail or shine.
- Tickets may not be resold, unless via the official ticket resale facility should one be made available by the Organiser, or used for advertising, promotion or other commercial purposes (including competitions and trade promotions) or to enhance the demand for other goods or services. If a ticket is sold or used in breach of this condition, the bearer of the ticket will be refused admission to the Venue and the Organiser may take further legal action against any parties that have breached this condition.
- Except where liability cannot be excluded by law, the Organiser (and its employees, contractors and agents) shall not be liable for any loss, cost, expense, injury, claim or damages suffered or sustained by any Ticketholders and patrons at the Venue or the Event. Where permitted under the Australian Consumer Law (ACL), the Organiser limits its liability in respect of breach of any statutory guarantee under the ACL in the manner set out in sections 64A(1)(a) and 64A(2)(a) of the ACL.
- To the full extent permitted by law, Ticketholders waive all legal rights of action against and fully release the Organiser, its agents, employees and volunteers for all claims for compensation for loss, damage, injury or death howsoever arising out of or in relation to the Ticketholder’s entry to and presence at the Venue and their attendance at the Event.
- In the event of injury or illness the Organiser may, at the cost of the Ticketholder, arrange medical treatment and/or emergency evacuation as deemed essential for the safety of the Ticketholder.
- Any provision of these Terms and Conditions which are or becomes unenforceable shall not invalidate the other provisions of these Terms and Conditions.