KidzKlub Australia Pty Ltd (operators of the Little Splendour Children’s Festival) prides themselves on offering premium quality care, which in a festival environment extends beyond basic needs.
Due to the nature of such a large event, child protection and ethical issues need to be addressed.
The following strategies will ensure safety and wellbeing for all children and adults using our facilities.
- A Security Guard will be present at all times during the day and night.
- A full risk assessment and a safety inspection of Little Splendour area has been conducted before the commencement of the festival and during the event OHS (Occupational Health and Safety) is continuously monitored and maintained.
- Little Splendour is fully fenced with only a small entrance opening during the day.
- At night from 6pm the entrance opening is gated and only parents with children in the babysitting club can enter.
- All Little Splendour staff have had the appropriate “Working with Children” background checks completed.
- Little Splendour is strictly for children and their parents only.
If you have any questions regarding Little Splendour Children’s Festival and the services we provide please go to kidzklub.com.au or contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org