Important information about minors and the Youth Policy
To adhere to the conditions of the Event Liquor License and to ensure the safety of patrons, all minors at Splendour in the Grass MUST be accompanied by a responsible adult (as defined by the NSW Liquor Act 2007) at ALL times.
A responsible adult (“Responsible Adult”) is defined as an adult who is:
- a parent or guardian of the minor
- the minor’s spouse or de facto partner
- standing in as the parent of the minor for the time being.
If you are attending the Event with a minor, here’s some tips to assist you with a smooth entry on arrival and during the Event:
- Complete the Responsible Adult – Minor Registration Form before you arrive (otherwise you will need to complete it on entry, which will slow the process)
- Please have your Registration Form email receipt ready to show on arrival
- Please proceed to the U18’s lanes at the wristband stations. This includes responsible adults / approved guardians AND minors
- All minors wristbands must have their responsible adult / approved guardian’s contact name and number on the wristband
- The responsible adult / approved guardian will also need to be identified and wristbanded as someone who is accompanying a minor
- Please remain patient while our team endeavour to get you through this process and into the Event as efficiently as possible
- Please note there is no Vodafone tower or reception at the Festival. We suggest getting a Telstra or Optus pre paid SIM card
- Please ensure minors remain with their responsible adult / approved guardian at ALL times during the Event
For more information on our Youth Policy, please head to the website