We want to help make your Splendour experience the best!
While we want you to have fun, your safety and comfort is our priority.
If you need medical or security assistance, have forgotten to pack something or have lost something here, we’re here to help.
The following are some of the essential facilities you’ll find onsite at Splendour:
- Buses to and from the townships of Byron Bay, Bangalow, Lennox Head, Suffolk Park, Mullumbimby, Brunswick Heads, Ocean Shores, New Brighton, South Golden Beach, Ocean Shores, Crabbes Creek, Mooball, Burringbar, Pottsville, Hastings Point, Cabarita, Casuarina, Kingscliff and Tweed Heads.
- Info Booth in the Main Festival area (lost property is located here)
- Info Stations in the campgrounds
- Mobile phone charging stations
- Cloak Room
- EFTPOS and cash withdrawal facilities
- General Store where you’ll find everything you need
- Free legal advice
- Free fresh drinking water refill stations
- Garbage and recycling bags handed out on arrival when camping
- Licensed bars with a great variety of beverages
- Undercover dining areas with incredible food offerings
- Cashless payment facilities available at all bars
- Breath testing facilities
- Market Stalls
- Community Stalls for info, education and advice
- Medical Centre with fully trained medical staff available 24/7. The Medical Centre is located just inside the Main Entry on the left
- Security to keep you safe around the clock
- Camping Marshals and Info Staff in the campgrounds
- Little Splendour for the kids and parents with babysitting available
- Breastfeeding and nappy change area in Little Splendour and The Meadow (family camping)
- Rock & Roller Wagons to get to the kiddies from family camping to the Main Festival
- 246 award-winning composting toilets plus regular portaloos – regularly serviced
- Piping hot showers – regularly serviced