Saturday Event Ticket - Conditions of Sale & Entry
$169 + $6 booking fee per ticket
This ticket is sold or provided on the express condition that the holder (“Ticketholder”) is bound by the rules & regulations issued by Splendour in the Grass Pty Ltd (“the Organiser”). Ticketholders agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions contained herein and on the Splendour in the Grass website.
This ticket permits entry to the Splendour in the Grass 2017 festival (“Event”) at North Byron Parklands (“the Venue”), Wooyung, on Saturday 22 July 2017 from 10:00am-2:00am only. This ticket does not permit entry to the Venue campgrounds unless the Ticketholder also purchases a 2017 Camping Ticket.
- Ticketholders MUST show valid Photo ID at the Event entrance bearing the same name and date of birth details as those printed on their Event Ticket.
- All Vehicles entering the Venue Day Car Park must have pre-purchased a Day Parking Pass from www.moshtix.com.au. Pass must be displayed as per Terms and Conditions printed on the pass or as detailed on www.splendourinthegrass.com
- Tickets are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
- It is a condition of purchase that the Ticketholder consents to the Organiser collecting and retaining their personal information. The Organiser will hold your information as required by the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) and for contacting you in relation to ticketing matters and Event information. The Organiser will not trade or sell your personal information.
- No refunds on tickets except as required by law &/or specified by the Live Performance Australia Ticketing Code of Practice. Incorrect purchases DO NOT qualify for a refund or exchange.
- The Organiser reserves the right to enforce published ticket purchase limits and cancel any tickets obtained above said limits by any one customer.
- If you are removed from Venue and/or denied entry to the Venue or the Event, you will not be entitled to any ticket refund and/or compensation.
- Do not share your ticket barcode with anyone else or you may be denied entry. The Organiser reserves the right to deny admission to the holder of any ticket that appears to have been tampered with, counterfeited or duplicated.
- Your ticket will be exchanged for a wristband that you MUST keep on for the duration of the Event. Lost, damaged or stolen wristbands will not be replaced.
- Anyone entering the Venue, or found onsite at the Event without a valid wristband, will be deemed to have trespassed and will be handed over to the Police for charging. Maximum penalties apply.
- Ticketholders aged 15 and under must be accompanied by a parent and/or adult guardian at all times, who must also hold a valid ticket to the Event.
- All minors, their parent and/or adult guardian must abide by the Event’s Youth Policy as detailed at www.splendourinthegrass.com
- The Venue, including the entertainment areas, car parks and campgrounds are licensed. Patrons wishing to purchase and/or consume alcohol must be over 18 years of age and have valid photographic ID. Anyone found supplying or buying alcohol for a minor will be evicted from the Event & may face criminal charges. Any minor found consuming or in possession of alcohol will face similar action.
- Alcohol cannot be brought into the Venue including the entertainment areas, car parks and campgrounds. Any alcohol brought into the Venue will be confiscated and will not be returned. Organiser reserves the right to take appropriate action in such circumstances.
- Bags, containers and other personal items will be searched at the entry to check for any banned items. Banned items include glass, alcohol, weapons, umbrellas, selfie sticks, video cameras (including GoPros), and drones. See full list of banned items at www.splendourinthegrass.com.
- Protest and political paraphernalia and banners are not allowed in the Event or at the Venue. The Organiser reserves the right to remove any person in possession of or displaying these items, or any item which is deemed racist, vilifying, sexist and/or offensive.
- Only empty plastic/reusable bottles may be brought into the Event precinct for refilling from water stations (NO metal, glass or aluminium bottles allowed).
- Fireworks, flares and the lighting of fires are prohibited.
- Animals are prohibited at the Venue, with the exception of service or assistance animals, such as Guide Dogs.
- Footwear must be worn at all times throughout the Event site.
- Small still cameras are permitted but professional audio or video recording devices, including GoPros, and professional still cameras are prohibited. Ticketholders are not permitted to record the Event (audio or video) for commercial purposes.
- All Ticketholders consent to be included in any official photography, filming & sound recording by the Organiser and/or any of its authorised representatives and contractors, and grant the Organiser the right to use such recordings for promotion and other purposes.
- Possession, sale or use of illegal drugs or illicit substances is strictly prohibited at the Venue and the Event. Any persons found with illegal drugs or illicit substances in their possession will be removed from the Venue and subject to Police action.
- The Organiser reserves the right to refuse a Ticketholder admission to the Venue and the Event and/or to evict any person from the Venue and the Event if they are affected by alcohol or drugs, or act in contravention of any of these Terms and Conditions.
- Activities such as moshing, crowd surfing, climbing and stage diving are strictly prohibited. Patrons engaging in these or other dangerous activities will be removed from the Venue, and patrons accept all risk and liability for any injuries or damages caused by these activities. Entry to the Venue is at the Ticketholder’s own risk.
- Ticketholder acknowledges that there may be restricted capacities at some of the Event’s stages or venues, and ticket purchase does not guarantee entry to these areas in such circumstances. Once it is determined by the Organiser (at its sole discretion) that the maximum capacity has been reached in these areas, there will be no further admissions.
- Patrons must not cause damage to, improperly use, or tamper with any Venue facility or Event infrastructure, or cause any damage to flora and fauna on or surrounding the Venue or enter any onsite bodies of water at the Venue. Patrons must not remove or attempt to remove any item or object from the Venue or surrounding area. Patrons accept full liability and responsibility for any loss or damage caused in contravention of this clause or any other term of these Terms and Conditions.
- Patrons will be removed from the Venue if, in the opinion of the Organiser, they behave or act in a threatening or inappropriate manner, including without limitation, any aggressive, riotous, abusive, offensive, racist, sexist or insulting actions towards other patrons, Event staff or any other persons at the Venue or the Event. Patrons are required to follow the reasonable directions of the Organiser and Event staff at all times.
- The Organiser reserves the right to vary the Event program and/or to add, withdraw or substitute artists. No ticket refunds or compensation will be made in such circumstances, or if the Event program varies due to the non-appearance of an advertised artist. The Event will take place rain, hail or shine.
- Tickets may not be resold, unless via the official ticket resale facility should one be made available by the Organiser, or used for advertising, promotion or other commercial purposes (including competitions and trade promotions) or to enhance the demand for other goods or services. If a ticket is sold or used in breach of this condition, the bearer of the ticket will be refused admission to the Venue and the Organiser may take further legal action against any parties that have breached this condition.
- Except where liability cannot be excluded by law, the Organiser (and its employees, contractors and agents) shall not be liable for any loss, cost, expense, injury, claim or damages suffered or sustained by any Ticketholders and patrons at the Venue or the Event. Where permitted under the Australian Consumer Law (ACL), the Organiser limits its liability in respect of breach of any statutory guarantee under the ACL in the manner set out in sections 64A(1)(a) and 64A(2)(a) of the ACL.
- To the full extent permitted by law, Ticketholders waive all legal rights of action against and fully release the Organiser, its agents, employees and volunteers for all claims for compensation for loss, damage, injury or death howsoever arising out of or in relation to the Ticketholder’s entry to and presence at the Venue and their attendance at the Event.
- In the event of injury or illness the Organiser may, at the cost of the Ticketholder, arrange medical treatment and/or emergency evacuation as deemed essential for the safety of the Ticketholder.
- Any provision of these Terms and Conditions which are or becomes unenforceable shall not invalidate the other provisions of these Terms and Conditions.